Directions and Parking Information
Directions to the Performing Arts Center
All Tulsa Opera Performances are held at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center in Downtown Tulsa in the Chapman Music Hall at 3rd and Cincinnati.
The PAC is accessible from the Broken Arrow Expressway, Interstate 244, Hwy. 75 and Riverside Drive. The directions listed below will take you to Third and Cincinnati where there is parking. The underground parking garage entrance is on Second Street (one-way going east) between Cincinnati and Boulder.
- Interstate-44 going east: Take exit North Hwy. 75 to Tulsa, continue across bridge, and then take the Seventh Street exit to Boulder. Turn right onto Third Street. Continue to Cincinnati.
- Interstate-44 going west: Take I-44 to I-244. Exit downtown at First Street. Turn left onto Cincinnati.
- Interstate 244 going west: Take the First Street exit; stay on First. Turn left onto Cincinnati.
- Hwy. 51/64 going east: Take I-244 east to Cincinnati exit. Turn right on Cincinnati to Third Street.
- Hwy. 75 going south: Take the First Street exit to Cincinnati. Turn left on Cincinnati.
- Hwy. 75 going north: Take the Seventh street exit to Boulder. Turn right onto Third Street. Continue to Cincinnati where there is parking.
One square block of parking to the east of the PAC is available for PAC patrons. The parking lot is bordered by Detroit and Cincinnati Avenues and Second and Third Streets. There is also a parking lot directly south of the PAC and on the southeast corner of Third and Cincinnati. Parking runs $6 to $10 per car and costs the same for underground parking. Underground parking, accessed from Second Street, connects directly to PAC entrances and the Hyatt Regency Hotel.